Terms & Conditions
This is important information and should be read. Furthermore, booking with us implies your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- I/we the client(s) accept paws 4 a breaks Terms and Conditions listed below including any mentioned pet sitting forms upon my/our signature or check box
- All dogs will be walked on lead unless previously agreed by both parties and then only if the client has signed this form after writing on that dog can be let off lead.
- Clients must provide all food and equipment necessary for the pets (dog bowls not necessary)
- The client is entirely responsible for any veterinary bills, no matter how they occur, whilst pets are in the care of paws 4 a breaks service. Any travel costs involved in taking dogs to vets will be reimbursed by client. Wherever possible your dog should have health insurance.
- Dogs must be up to date with all vaccinations or a valid titre test certificate, worm and flea treatment.
- Paws 4 a break will care for your dog/s as you would , and whilst we will make every effort to ensure your dog/s are well looked after , paws 4 a break cannot be held liable for any loss, injury or death either inside or outside of their home whilst in their care whatever the cause.
- Dog walking/day care to be paid at the time of drop off or monthly if in day care. Minus any deposits made. If paying by cheque, please make payable to PAWS 4 A BREAK. Cash and bank transfer also accepted.
- Dog holidays we ask for payment at the start of your holiday minus your deposit
- Non-returnable deposits are required for all holiday bookings this will be equivalent to 25%of the cost, no bookings are conformed without the deposit.
- Any boarding bookings cancelled within 1 month of boarding will be charged full price.
- Any dog walking, day-care or pop in regular contract will have to be paid whether you require us or not as your regular spot means no one else can take your spot, any ad hoc appointments will be charged unless 48hrs notice is given.
Damage to our property
- Any damage to our property or garden by your dog will have to be reimbursed by yourselves.
- If any of the information on the form is incorrect and that causes us ,any other person, your dog or any other dog to be at risk in any way your emergency contact will be phoned and if they refuse to collect the dog he/she will be placed in a suitable boarding facility and the cost will be payable by yourself on your return. There will be no refund of your fees to us.
- We do not take bitches in season, if they come into season whilst they are with us, we would have to find suitable accommodation for your dog if we have other dogs staying as well. Any costs for this suitable accommodation which could include kennels would be payable by yourselves on your return home. We would always try your emergency contact and yourselves first.
- Client confidentiality will be maintained always, client details will be kept private and will not be used for any purpose other than caring for your pet/s and possibly Christmas Cards.
- By agreeing to the terms and conditions you agree to us taking photos of your pets to use on our website, leaflets and social media.