Going away and leaving your home is stressful for both you and your dogs.
Having a dog sitter come and stay enables your pets to stay at home and continue with their normal routine.
Paws 4 a Break offer a variety of options for pet sitting in your home with anything from just a quick call in to feed your fish to stopping up to 20 hours a day including sleepovers.
This service is suitable for:
- Clients with multiple dogs in the home
- Clients with many different animals
- Dogs who are reactive with other dogs
- Elderly dogs where they wouldn’t want to leave their home
- A bitch with a litter of pups or maybe whelping
- Bitches in season
Clients may just prefer someone to be in their home whilst they are away.
What will your pet sitter do?
- Care for all your pets at your home and if it’s a dog or cat they can continue their normal routine even if that’s sleeping on the bed.
- Follow your pre-discussed normal routine
- Feed them their usual food at their normal times including special dates
- Walk dogs as specified in the places you want them to go
- Give lots of cuddles and love
- Keep them and their area clean
- Administer medication as discussed
- Continue with any puppy training if requested
- Take dogs for grooming or training classes if asked.(additional cost)
- Someone going into your home if only for an hour can provide security
- Keep your house tidy
- Water your plants
- Handle any emergencies that may arise
- On a daily rate, we guarantee to be with your pets for a minimum of 16 hours up to 20 hours a day depending on which level you require but most days the time off is not used.
- Short period care if you just need a few hours to pop out