Do you love dogs? Do you enjoy walking? Would you like to supplement your income?
If the answer to these questions is Yes, then consider allowing guest dogs into your home for a holiday.
As a carer, you will get to have the love of a dog for a few days or weeks, without the commitment of owning your own dog. You will receive all our support and a small payment for having the dogs to stay.
Being a Paws 4 A Break carer is very rewarding, and allows you to enjoy the company of dogs.
And you can choose which dogs you would like, what size, breed or age etc.
Requirements to become a dog boarder
- A love of dogs
- You can’t be in full-time employment as dogs cannot be left for more than four hours on their own.
- Have experience of owning a dog
- Retired people are perfect for this role
- If you still own a dog, it must be dog friendly and up to date with all vaccinations
- Be willing to meet clients and their dogs before the stay
- Have a safe and secure house and garden
- Enjoy waking unless just willing to have elderly dogs that don’t require lots of walks
- Be willing to undertake a pet first aid certificate
- No children under the age of five in the home
Please contact us if you’re interested in finding out more.
ALL prospective dog boarders must be willing to gain a licence from their local authority and ALL prospective boarders will be assessed before a dog is left in their care.