Going away and leaving the house empty? Worried about the plants or garden? Who will deal with any problems or take that delivery you are expecting?
Paws 4 a break just doesn’t take care of animals – we can take care of your home too! We will:
- Keep your home neat and tidy, as you left it
- Pick up the post
- Water your household plants
- Enhance your house-hold security by being there most of the time making sure your house never looks like your away.
- Set alarms
- Handle household emergencies such as burst pipes/broken windows/fallen trees
- Accept deliveries on your behalf
- Escort tradesmen around your property with your approval allowing them to provide quotes
Pplease note that we cannot answer phone calls or take messages
Normally, we are only away for your property for no more than three hours during daylight and one hour in the evening; but if you wish your home to be occupied 24/7 this too can be arranged.
We would normally arrange a couple to do this, so that if one is out shopping, the other is in your home. There is a supplement for this service.
Waiting in service
If you cannot be there for that important delivery or for a vital tradesman visit, then arrange for a representative of Paws 4 A Break to be there. We will wait in, supervise the delivery or visit entirely to your instructions and either lock up safely and leave or wait for your return.
These can be added on, if requested. Examples include:
- Lawn mowing
- Shopping done for your return
- Laundry and ironing done
Travel costs could be added on depending on location they are 45p per mile. Every assignment is different, so please call us for an exact price.